WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

FlyFF - Not Another Note Event (NEW CS ITEMS)

   Not Another Note Event


NPC: (Event) Nightmare Flami
Location: Flaris
Objective: Find Flami's lost guitar by killing monsters (level 15+) and bring it back to her. You will receive a Galaxy Guitar. This quest can only be completed once.

Reward: 

Galaxy Guitar.
Flying vehicle. Max Speed: 313 km/h

NPC: Hendel
Location: Flaris
Objective: Collect Notes by killing monsters (level 15+) and bring them to Hendel, she will exchange your notes for rewards.
Reward List:

Keep in mind that you can choose the reward you want from this list, it is not a random reward.
Each reward costs a different amount of Notes.

Premium Teleport Map

Allows you to teleport to many different areas of the world instantly.
This map also allows you to save locations in order to return directly to them later.
Each teleport Consumes one map.

NEW CS "I Believe I Can FLYFF" Helmets
The helmets give ALL STATS +6. Scroll down for previews.


Merchant's Permit (15 Days)
 
This permit allows you to register up to 50 items in the Consignment Market. Lasts (15 Days).


Power Scroll
 Increases your Health Points (HP) by +150 and your Attack Power (ATK) by +100 for one hour. Once it wears off, it becomes a Charged Power Scroll.

Mystic Flask Box
Contains a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Warrior, a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Magician, and a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Acrobat.

Potent Flask of the Warrior: +10 STR, +10% Attack Speed, and +10% Critical Chance.
Potent Flask of the Magician: +10 INT, +10% Increased MP, and +10% Decreased Casting Time.
Potent Flask of the Acrobat: +10 DEX, +10% Additional Damage of Critical Hits, and +10% Increased HP.

Resurrection Box

Contains 10x Scrolls of Blessing, 20x Scrolls of Sprint, 10x Scrolls of Holy, 10x Scrolls of Resurrection.

Scroll of Sprint: Substantually increases your Run Speed. Lasts 3 Minutes.
Scroll of Blessing: Will prevent experience (EXP) loss upon death when used. Will last up until the point of death.
Scroll of Holy: Removes all harmful ailments from character (Excluding Karma).
Scrolls of Resurrection:  When this scroll is in your character's inventory upon death, the option "Original Place" will be available on the death menu. Choose this option and you will be resurrected instantly with no loss of experience, and one scroll will be consumed. If a Scroll of Blessing is in effect, the use of a Scroll of Resurrection does not affect it. The Scroll of Blessing will remain in play.

Johnny Four-Wheels (Pick-up Pet)

15 Days Full Shout
Expands your shout range to the entire channel.
Lasts for 15 days after activation. (Required Level: 20)

Scroll of Pet Revival (S Class)
Revives a dead S Class pet.

Preview of I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmets 

There are 4 helmets for Male and 4 helmets for Female characters.


  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Yellow) (M)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Yellow) (F)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Red) (M)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Red) (F)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Green) (M)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Green) (F)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Blue) (M)
  • I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (Blue) (F)



Tips and notes

  • The drop chance for event items is higher if you kill monsters 1v1. AoEing will result in less drops for you.
  • Create a fast killing class to farm event items. (E.g. Blades)
  • Fight within 3 level difference.
  • The Galaxy Guitar is SOUL LINKED.
  • The Notes are SOUL LINKED, you can only trade the rewards.
  • If you play on Clockworks (EU Server), you can get event drops from monsters that are only within these levels:
- 15 to 20
- 27 to 52
- 54 to 62
- 64 to 69
- 71 to 84
- 96 to 152

This does not affect the US servers.

UPDATE: It seems like all level 15+ monsters drop event Notes. This AFK fix will be applied during maintenance next week though, so remember these level ranges.

6 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I got notes from mutant bangs which are lvl 25 on the EU Servre but thx for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange, they usually do this to stop AFK farmers. I've mentioned this because there are some players who don't know about this and they get confused because they don't get any drops. I haven't tested it myself yet but I'll leave the level ranges in the post in case they forgot to apply this "fix". Thanks for telling me about this and thanks for checking my blog out!

      Delete
    2. They're applying the afk patch next week. I mentioned it on the forums so the mods are going to ask them to apply it :(.

      Delete
    3. They're applying the afk patch next week. I mentioned it on the forums so the mods are going to ask them to apply it :(.

      Delete
    4. They're applying the afk patch next week. I mentioned it on the forums so the mods are going to ask them to apply it :(.

      Delete